Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Great Caesar’s ghost, I would not have believed it if I didn’t hear it with my own ears!

I had my Graphene Extreme High Current power cord (suitable for a power conditioner) burning in on my Audiodharma Cable Cooker for 207 hours.
I placed it into my main system this morning going from a dedicated Furutech GTX-D (R) outlet to my HFC MC-6 Power Distributor, that supplies power to my Music Culture MC 501A CDP (Transport), Yamamoto Dac, Allnic L-3000 Preamp and Allnic H 1201 Phono Preamp.

WOW! I’m impressed! The system sounded really good before the addition of the Graphene Extreme High Current power cord, but with this one change this is what I'm hearing:

The soundstage opened up and its wider, deeper and more uniform.

Seems like it’s easier for me to pinpoint specific instruments within the room.

There is more texture to the music with a tighter, deeper, punchier bass.

I hear more detail and greater dynamics.

I'll report back when I place the Blue Graphene Extreme High Current power cord into the system on my Plinius SA Reference amp.
Thanks, that is very promising news indeed! 

Now what did you replace the GE cord with? I am debating getting an HFC CT1-E power cord, another HiDiamond P4 (both of which you are very familiar with) or the GE HC that you just got.
Hi Lak,
That's a very encouraging first impression.  I'm also curious about your thoughts on this power cord given your familiarity with the HTC CT1 power cords. 
Charles, 
I sent an email asking for pricing this week but have received bupkis so far from Cerious. Had some money to spend.....
bugredmachine;
Although I don't personally know Bob I have emailed with hin and spoke to him on the phone a couplke of times. I believe he might be a one man operation (although I could be wrong). Bob lives and works in Arizona. Why don't you give him a call at this number posted in his website: http://www.cerioustechnologies.com/contact/contact.html