Jumpers

Which offers superior sound- jumpers or a separate run...or is there no difference? 

What’s the general consensus...?
128x128infection
Fwiw, some speaker manufacturers have given opinions in the past regarding wiring preferences.

You might contact Tannoy or a knowledgable distributor or retailer. Or post a question for other owners of your speaker model. They may be able give a qualified opinion.

Hope this helps-
gary
bifwynne; if more people compared 10 or 12 gauge Romex for speaker cables they might be shocked at how good it sounds!

I have used a bi-wire set of Nordost speaker cable for years and recently upgraded my Valkyrie  (sp?) to Valhalla series 1 in a shot-gun configuration and had a set of Valhalla jumpers made to accomodate the 4 binding posts on the back of my speakers. Interesting when I started the process my local dealer indicated that Nordost had re thought the approach and believes the single run with jumper set up is better over a bi wire cable arrangement. I really like the improvements the new cable and set up make buts its difficult to separate what impact each is making.
My Nordost dealer stated that Nordost would no longer sell internal biwire cable because they belived a single cable plus jumper sounded better, but that a single cable plus jumper was not as good as a double run of cable.
Nordost has indicated that they have identified a negative phase shift using standard IBW. 

N