Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
audiolabyrinth...thanks for the kind words...the CPT-300 I was using was/is a demo with very little time on it so I will be sending it back. I have ordered a new one, .however.i will update the review after an appropriate length of time to allow it to mature.

I hope those reading this thread will consider using a Cable conditioner such as the AudioDharma Cable Cooker or a Hagerman FryBaby to allow these excellent cables to reach their maximum potential.

I recondition my cables every six months and I continue to be impressed with the improvement afterwards.

Newport Beach Audio Show is nine days away !

It is worth the effort to attend.

David Pritchard

Commendable effort by calloway & team, thank you!  This review will likely serve as a guideline for many. I wonder you would repeat the process for the interconnects. IME there is a pretty good difference between the HFC CT1-U and CT GE (I wished there wasn't any).
For my 2nd system, I am heading to a full loom CT GE, incredible value/money provided here. This "downcabling" process enabled me to redistribute resources elsewhere in the chain.

Interesting to learn about the CPT-300 which seems to be a good candidate for my DAC. 

+1 re regular cable conditioning, one could add playing rejuvenation CD and cleaning contacts with Gold DeoxIT. 
jazz..thanks for the kind words. The CPT pc is a great pc on my Lumin. The demo unit I have..until mine arrives...is getting better by the day..It is better...in my system..than the CT-1 was on my Lumin.My guess is that it would very well on your DAC. I am not surprised that the CT-1U ...which I have also..I/C ..is better than the CT GE...Dave