Looking for feedback on whether to buy Audeze LCDX or Mr Speakers EtherC

I'd appreciate all comments. I've heard the Audeze's...but no where around me has the Mr Speakers to hear. I'm going to have to find a pair...but was wondering if people who have heard both can weigh in. Thanks
128x128bradkava
I have the Audeze Sine also, and if you change from one to the other, you will hear the Audeze heavier bass v. the faster but lighter and more natural bass in the Ether C.  Some may prefer a heavy bass (esp. for rock or hip hop) - I didn't - but the Ether C also responds extremely well to EQ if you want to add some bass to it. 
Great to know. I feel funny buying something I haven't heard, but I can't find any around here in stores...and I think from what you've said and all the reviews I've read, I can't go wrong.
One more question, dne...any recommendation for an amp with those cans? I have a Foxtex h1p1 right now, portable.
I would just say that as with any TOTL headphone, the better the amp (and DAC), the better the sound.  The Ether C is reasonably efficient -- even an iPhone drives it using max volume, and a good portable amp can do a very good job. Do mean the Fostex HPP1? If so, I had one and it is a very good portable DAC and amp -- should be fine with the Ether C. For a portable DAC/amp I'm using a Chord Mojo and the sound with the Ether C is amazing, with enough power to play so loud you would damage your brain let alone your ears.
Why did you get rid of the HPP1? What's better about the MOJO? And do you have a separate desktop dac/amp also? Does the MOJO accept an iPod? That's why I got the Fostex...it has the USB input.