Problems with Marantz AV 8003 & new AV 7005

I have heard there are issues with the operation of the Audyssey System in the AV 8003. Has anyone experienced any problems with Audysseey operation in the AV8003.

Also if sound quality is my primary priority, should I wait for the AV 7005 or purchase the AV 8003?

Thanks,
Dave
hifigi
The Marantz AV7005 adds MultEQ XT which addresses part of Kal's reservation. It adds the Pro option (which Kal will probably like but did not appear to be a deal-killer for him) and it has been suggested that it will have enough processing power to apply to apply Audyssey when bitstreaming HD codecs. If the latter is true, that addresses the second part of Kal's reasoning for declining a review.

As to whether he will review this one, time will tell. Philosophically, will lack of balanced outputs and no support (reportedly) for DSD over HDMI be an issue?
It has XLR outputs (http://www.hembioconsult.se/partnerfiles/hembioconsult/pdf/AV7005.pdf) and DSD decoding is not a deal-breaker, imho.

Kal
As to whether or not the EQ sounds better... I'd imagine that is system and room dependent. ON Mine, I still prefer the sound without the EQ applied using FIOS as the Source. Yes, it does add some punch and dynamics but I feel the sound to be more honest and natural without it. Now as far as Blu Ray - The Dolby True HD & DTS Master Audio are so good why mess with it. But since I can't I don't know the difference