Best Small Floorstanding Speaker under $2K

What is everyone's opinion? 

I really like the idea of Zu's Omen and Soul but they do seem a little bigger than I would like.

I am not a bass-head so I don't need the deeper, stronger, bass that a larger speaker provides.

I love the simplicity of having a couple of tower speakers as opposed to a 2.1 setup.
128x128brimel1974
You might want to audition the Technics SB C700. Not a floorstander, but on stands, you may be really happy with them.

The Elac UF5 is an amazing 3-way, floor standing speaker, just 1000/pair too...

stevecham is on to something.  If I had not sat with John Rutan at Audio Connection in Verona, NJ and listened to the Vandy 1s there, as a 30 year owner of larger Vandys, I would never have believed the musical truth the model 1 can reveal.  It was pretty stunning as I had never appreciated the beauty those speakers produce.  We listened to several other speakers that day all of which had unmistakable charms.  But what stayed with me were what I heard from the model 1s.

Take a look at the omega 3xrs or 7xrs. I have the 3xrs with primaluna prologue 2 and kt120s. I love the sound. For more money owners love the allinic speaker in omega series, Moore expensive but under 2k. Lois is a great guy and is veruy accessible. I've had Maggie's , spica to 50s and 60 currently own Angelique and like my omegas more.