Options to inspect a cartridge from below - mirrored loope, endoscope?

I would like to order a device to look at the underside of my cartridge without pulling the cartridge off my tone arm

Just staring from the side doesn’t cut it. One with a light would be ideal although I can point my snake arm turntable light in the area I am looking at.

If there is the option to transmit the image to my ipad, phone, etc (wireless or broadcast / snapshot, usb) - that would be great

Does anyone make a mirrored magnifying

High magnification would be great, variable nice too

Has anyone used an endoscope? Digital flexible inspection camera? DIno lite hand held microscopes?

I don’t mind spending some nice coin (but not too nice) as I can use it in some science projects as well.

Thanks

Tom

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xaudiotomb
Good luck Tom, it does sound like you have some room to work.

If you search my use name (FolkFreak) on Vinyl Asylum you can find my documentatiom and experience with using a USB scope to set VTA if that helps (sorry it seems AudioGon won't allow cross linking)

one thing you may need to do is remove the lens guard from the scope to allow you tp get it close enough, of course you them risk fouling the stylus so be careful!

Thanks folkfreak

i’ll check out your thread

i can't wait to see if there is anything on my cantilever
or if anything is left after magic eraser
My Adonstar came several attachments including a 45 degree mirror that snaps on the end.  It's a great tool. The link is to photos I posted at the VPI forum.
Amazon has several identical products branded under various names other than Adonstar.   The one with the flexible gooseneck instead of the solid stand gets low marks on stability so stay away.