Furutech Vinyl flattener or the ORB ?

Anyone have experience with these two devices? The ORB unit looks to be the same as the Furutech but at a MUCH lower cost. Any feedback appreciated!
128x128varyat
Vinyl Flat with Groovy pouch heater is everything you need at much lower cost than either of those two.
The Furutech is made by Orb (it is the DF-2). The one that is branded Orb in the States is the DF-1 [something], which was the original model but updated- I think Acoustic Sounds was selling these. There is also an Orb DF-3 that is not brought into the States, but is available in the Far East (and Europe, I believe). 
I have the Furutech DF-2. I also have a Vinyl Flat w/Groovy pouch. I have used both successfully. There is a guy on the Hoffman board (I'm not sure if he posts here) with the user name Satrus. He may be worth reaching out to- he owned the original DF-1 for many years, and recently bought a DF-2 or 3 (sorry, can't remember). But, he could probably give you some insight into the differences in operation. If you are talking about buying from the East as opposed to the U.S., the prices are considerably lower, but you are buying a good that is not necessarily authorized for import into the States, may need a power adapter, and may not be able to get service or support (again, assuming you are in the States, which may be an unwarranted assumption). Frankly, there isn't a lot to go wrong with these units, but I guess you'd have to calculate the risk into the equation. 
The best vinyl flattener I am aware of is garbage bin. Sorry, couldn't help it.