Most compatible speaker/interconnect and power cables with ARC ref system?

Hi guys

Some advice please. I have just joined Audiogon and would really appreciate some advice. I have 2 audio research Ref 250 amps, Ref 10 pre-amp, ref 9 CD player, Naim music server and a Cary 500 music streamer and transparent power conditioner. My speakers are sonus faber Ellipsa SE's which were developed using this ARC ref system. I would very much like to get the most out of the system, as I love the warmth of the valves and the transparency of the sound. Anyone have a similar setup or just have advice on most compatible speaker cables and interconnects, and which interconnects are the most critical? Does the power cable make such a big difference to warrant the high price of some of them? Some articles seem to rubbish expensive power cables and say it makes the least difference of all.

luvmyarc

luvmyarc-

I have heard your gear w/ an all out musical assault of Transparent XL and Transparent OPUS cable system. You will not be disappointed.

Happy Listening!

Shunyata would be my choice would look at power cables and their line conditioners, amazing stuff.

I also have Sonus Faber Elipsa SE speakers. I am driving them with an Audio Research Ref 110 amp and Ref 5se preamp. So I have a vague idea of what your system sounds like.

I use  Shunyata  cables in my system. I have also tried Sain cables in my system and they were VERY good.  Both Sain cables and  Shunyata are excellent matches. I have seen ARC demo equipment with both. ARC uses Shunyata wire internally for all their reference series components. I don't think you could go wrong with either brand.