Most favored hearing aid for audiophiles

Is there a brand or a model of a brand that is most favored by hearing impaired audiophiles?

goldenear1948
Trolls not welcome... Starkey brought out a series of hearing aids this March claiming they were designed for music lovers. I wonder if anyone here  owns them or has demoed them. I can only tolerate my present very expensive Oticon's for speech as they seem to make the best analog sound like the worst MP3 ...
I have had great luck with top line oticon ...but ....only after extensive adjustment to turn off the digital compression etc...secret was to find an adiologist  who understands there AIDS and willing to work with you after your fitted...I have been very fortunate in that regard
i have two of 4 programs customized for music listening.They work great ....
I got top of line phonak. I paid full price at audiologist but Costco has similar for 1/3 the price. Made listening a pleasure again and decided to upgrade all my equipment. Highs go first as hearing declines and the hearing aids brought it back. I'm sure not as good as good ears, but night and day for me
Thank you gtsnyder! I have had them adjusted a few times, but now I will make an appointment and specify that that they be adjusted with music as the number one priority before I change brands based on advertising only

I've recently trialed Siemens Silk, Widex CIC and Phonak titanium. Of the three, the Widex although bulky and stick out of the ears, so less discrete, gave the clearest sound and the best balance. I could hear the harmonics on guitars and other instruments while the others seems thin and distorted and the voices muffled.  Could be that I haven't got the others properly setup so I don't want to criticise the other products. I've had aids from both in the past. I just wondered if anyone else had any experience of these?