Is Audio nirvana real?

I think it is.  I m finally happy with my system! I'm done!
calvinj
I agree with jmcgrogan2, it's a state of mind. I see it as an art form which we all appreciate in different ways. We're all on a voyage of discovery. For me, it's the most authentic reproduction of the recording, whether or not the results are good. Some like the Seventies Sound, and I can dig that as well. Every system and setup paints a different picture of the recording.

Nirvana, is hard to hold on to. Sitting back in the evening, listening to a quality recording that I love, and finding that smile lifting up from the corner of my mouth, is what does it for me. Keeping the smile going, is the real trick.

Keep smiling!
Kenny
Sure it's real. Been there plenty of times. It's right off the audio interstate just north of listening pleasure bluff, down by the banks of the musically intoxicating stream.
Nirvana is very real.  I'm selling entry level Nirvana for $5,250.

Based on satisfaction derived from our flagship "Total Nirvana", for $55,000, you get most of the happiness and joy most people need for 1/10th the cost.

There's also "Glimps of Nirvana" which is $500 for those just starting to look for happiness, but it works only a few seconds a year.
calvinj - happy for you, but in line with onhwy61's comment...how much more valuable would your post be if your system were listed? 

nonoise - Excellent.