Is Audio nirvana real?

I think it is.  I m finally happy with my system! I'm done!
calvinj
calvinj OP
1,048 posts
08-31-2016 8:53pm
Finally. A combination that I can live with for a long time. 7 years changing gear at a pace that was dizzying at times. I have have enjoyed the chase now back to the music. Nirvana is real if you want it to be.

At the risk of beating a dead horse can I suggest audio nirvana has very little to do with the equipment per se and everything to do with how the system is put together, how extensively and effectively the room is treated and how many tweaks are administered? 

Cheers
Ah duh. I didn't know room acoustics, Equipment matching, synergy and other things mattered. I'm glad a got smart people like you to tell me.  Laughing.  Thanks for the basic information. Lol. 
calvinj OP
1,049 posts
09-01-2016 9:19am
Ah duh. I didn't know room acoustics, Equipment matching, synergy and other things mattered. I'm glad a got smart people like you to tell me. Laughing. Thanks for the basic information. Lol.

No. I'm saying forget the equipment. Equipment is a dead end. Equipment synergy, equipment matching, all that stuff. 

Ok thanks! I get what you are saying.  All those factors are so important. Sometimes more important than equipment.  The best sound I heard was at Dave Baskin's place at Designaudiovibeo before he past away. He had Soulutions and raidho gear but more importantly he had a perfectly acoustically treated listening room along with the equipment synergy. I do understand all that matters greatly.  Im using clarity cable power cords and interconnects in my system it has really good synergy with the rest of my gear. Enjoy.