Linear Tube Audio- Any feedback on their amps/ Preamp?

I recently was told by another member about Linear Tube Audio as they are using David Berning's designs (approved by David) and are made in the USA.  The Micro ZOTL 2.0 pre has just received great reviews and they also offer the ZOTL 40 and ZOTL 10 amps.  I would really like to get some feedback from someone that owns the pre and one of the amps.  Thanks!
sense63
So given that the Gold Lions are the new stock tube, are the NOS Mullards worth the additional cost?
The NOS Mullards as you probably know are extremely expensive. I purchased a used quad of XF2's for $300. These are used tubes mind you but they test strong. The ZOTL 40 is very easy on tubes so I expect to get a pretty good life span out of these Mullards.

I think the EL34 NOS Mullards are the holy grail of tubes and yes, better than the Gold Lion KT77's. Don't get me wrong the KT77's sound great in the ZOTL40 and definitely better than the Tung Sol EL34's, so the question of is it worth the cost? It's all relative. If I didn't have that extra $300 to spend I would say no but I like to collect tubes. 
Thanks.  You are right - the value of incremental improvements is in the ear of the listener.  The Mullards are intriguing.  The fact that the ZOTL is easy on tubes increases the value of using those tubes.     

lance:
Congratulations on a greats sounding amp and taking it to the higher level with evaluating so many tubes. Have you had an opportunity to try audio grade fuses and wall outlets with your system?

I am quite pleased with the improvements after installing Synergistic Research Black fuses and their Black A/C wall outlets. And unlike most tube purchases, they come with a 30 refund policy.

Have a good music weekend.

David Pritchard
David,
i like to try things even when I don't always understand them. I did install a hospital grade outlet when I cleaned out a spare bedroom to use for my stereo. I can't tell you if it made any difference at all, no way to test this without going to a lot of trouble.

I might be accused of participating in some pagan ritual but yes I installed an SR black fuse. When I stop making changes for a minute I will eventually pop the old fuse back in and try to do an A/B comparison. At the moment I have Bobs Cerious Technologies graphene extreme speaker cables burning in and they are spectacular.