aurender n10 or....?

I run a lynx card sets/ebu to Berkeley dac (original version. Not even use) to some ancient jrdg mono amps (thx Guido!) to a pair of audio physic scorpios.
I have grown frustrated with my homemade pc server and its penchant for dieing on my every 12mos or so. Soooo I am thinking of joining the rest of the world and picking up a more reliable way to get data to the Berkeley. I love my tidal and given my connectivity needs (aes/ebu) i was thinking I'd look at the aurender n10. Anyone have any other suggestions for my short list? The n10 at $8k is at the top end of what I would like to spend. Well, actually it is 2x what I would like to spend but if it is as good as I am told I'll sell some plasma.
thx!!!
jimmy3993
As noted above, the the Aurender N10 Digital audio outputs are 1 coaxial, 1 optical, 1 AES/EBU, 1 BNC, 1 USB Audio Class 2.0.

"The N10 is designed to be matched with high performance digital-to-analog converters, the Aurender N10 is equipped with various SPDIF outputs (BNC, AES/EBU, coaxial, optical) and one dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 output. For network connectivity and file transfers, the N10 comes with one a Gigabyte Ethernet port and two USB 2.0 data ports".

My Aurender N10 is using the Wireworld Cable Technology's Platinum Starlight 7 USB A to B connection to my Bricasti M1 SE DAC Dual Mono.  

abedirov -
Does choice in source material impact your short list? I will be about 70% tidal, 20% redbook and 10% dvd-a.
Not really, all these servers/streamers support Tidal and most common audio formats including DSD, not sure about dvd-a though. I am really curious about the Microrendu.  It got rave reviews everywhere and with the most expensive power supply it is just about $2,000. I've read several posts where it was favorably compared to Aurender N10. I will not believe it till I hear it myself, but still, it must be an amazing little device!
USB is horrible - you don’t want that.

Asynchronous usb has come a long way to date.

Even Thorsten Loesch of AMR/iFi fame, recommends usb over s/pdif despite his newly designed s/pdif Purifier :-

http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2016/05/ifi-audios-spdif-ipurifier-debuts-at-fujiya-avic-spring-20...

"....... Loesch says this new unit isn’t for everyone. He still recommends end users go with USB should it remain available to them."
Even with asynchronous usb, even if you run the usb power separately...usb is transmitted by packets;  you want a sream, which is what spdif gives you.  USB is pretty pathetic.  USB is your computers anus.  You don't want your music coming out of that.  
Well, I can’t argue with Loesch.
And I won’t argue with non-audio engineers too. :)