High Quality Universal Player??

I’m interested in a disc player for CD, SACD, and cinema DVDs, Blue-Ray.

It MUST have equal or better sound quality than my current Cal Audio HDCD player.

Ideas? How about the Cambridge Audio Azur 651BD Universal Blu-ray/SACD/DVD/CD Player?

or the newer 751? Also, what is the difference between the 751 and 651?

I’d laos like to buy form a company large enough to stay in business for a while :)
randy-11
It looks like Cambridge Audio's newest player, the CXU, can do most of what the Oppo does, minus some streaming capabilies. It seems that the two machines use different DAC chips though, with CA opting for Wolfson WM8740 chips (the same ones that are in my 4-plus-year-old 751bd) while Oppo uses ESS Sabre32. Poking around a bit, I discover that there's a newer and probably more capable Wolfson chip available (the WM8742) and I'm wondering if CA might be incorporating this into a future player or whether it's worth waiting for in the first place? Anybody know this DAC chipset or have an opinion about it?
No, I read the link.  It states: "the Cambridge player lacks the BDP-105’s 32-bit DAC..."

I assumed it had a 16 bit DAC.  Does the Cambridge player have no DAC at all?
Had to look around a bit for the specs, but the CA player has a 24-bit DAC chip instead of 32-bit, which I think is what the author was trying to convey but with clumsy wording. The CA player has not just one, but 5 Wolfson DAC chips (one for each available channel). As far as I can tell, neither the 751bd nor the 752bd players can be configured as separate DACS, but I believe the Oppo can (and possibly the CA CXU as well) on account of their expanded input and output capabilities.
Thanks. It looks like Oppo sells the BDP-103 via Amazon as well as directly. I am finding the $500 price a lot more interesting than the $1200 to $1300 cost on others.  Maybe it is made in China?  (Oppo is owned by Chinese company BBK Electronics.)

Any ideas on benefits or problems with buying via Amazon?
"Any ideas on benefits or problems with buying via Amazon?"

I've experienced no problems and usually get free shipping.

db