Best new 70" to 80" display

Any new displays in the workings. I know that the new Elite is out there and perhaps a little pricy because it is new. I also know there will be a high end big screen comparison next weekend, 10-9.Still, I am always wondering what is on the way and how soon? I am in the market, but willing to wait for the real deal. Thanks
Pinto 72
pinto72
Put 1 link up already. Here is another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl0dlZfGvXg&feature=related
Fplanner, thanks for the links, very cool. It seems to me that we might be in a petty disagreement re: a marketing strategy. In the video link you provided, the speaker tells the audience that it was developed with Pioneer and Sharp engineers, and that it should be sold as neither a Pioneer or a Sharp, but as an Elite. That would suggest to me that it's quite possible, if not probable considering that Pioneer sold their previous technology to Panasonic, that the direct technology used with this LED has very little to do with the direct technology used in Pioneer's famed Kuro Pro plasma, and is newly developed. I suspect that Sharp will create a high end line, using the Elite name on other products just as Pioneer used to do, (though Pioneer did dilute that cache' somewhat). Anyway, thanks for the links, it's appreciated and I did find it interesting.
I'll say the best picture quality goes to dlp, very cinema like indeed! I love my 73738, I saw the Elite's and while nice I still favor the Dlp as my display of choice!
To my eyes, there was no comparison between the Elite and the Mits. Different technologies and different types of pictures. My preference was the Elite.
Mribob- the 80" Sharp you looked at was NOT a Pro Elite, since Elite only makes a 60 and 70. What you were looking at was just a regular Sharp TV - just to be clear.