Search for miracle integrated

Hello All,

I'm on a search for a very specific type of integrated. I am upgrading my system from the top of the stream down. I go all digital / Lossless quality or higher so the logical start was with the DAC. I just received my Yggdrasil which I absolutely LOVE and feel that I got a much better value than I was expecting (even with all the praise online it met and exceeded my expectations).

My quest continues with the integrated. I am looking for a company that spends very little on marketing and works to move as much of the value for the money to the product itself. Very high value is important to me, I want to get value above the price and I don't want to pay for anything I don't need (such as a built-in DAC as I already have one). The more musical and the higher the clarity the better. My short list is pretty short- the SimAudio Moon 600i and Ayre's integrated.  Some other factors are below. I typically buy new but I'm open to a good value in a used product as well.

Budget (only for the integrated): $8K+/-
Music preference: classical, light rock, pop
End speakers:  It is between Accoustic Zen Crescendo / Vandy Quatros / Wilson Sophias / Revel Salon Ultimas 
Power: 150 WPC+ into 8 ohm

xerotrace
I owned a Rowland Concentra I for many years, and it was outstanding. Some caveats, though:

They run hot and are always on (no on/off switch).

According to some reliable sources here in Europe (where I now live), certain internal parts are sealed so that some capacitors cannot be replaced, and Rowland is unwilling to help independent technicians.

In other words, the user would be forced to send the unit to Rowland for the replacement of parts that would otherwise not be very expensive to replace. And remember, some of these amps are now drawing close to being 20 years old, and capacitors do degrade.

I have also heard other not-so-flattering things about their aftermarket support.

Again, I loved the Concentra, but given what I’ve now learned about their support, coupled with the difficulty of using other than authorized repair centers, I'm not sure that I would consider another.
I know it is a little over the budget but I wonder about the continuum 2, it is a class D which I frankly don't know much about but would that be worth $10k over a used concentrate 2 for $4k? I think I need to listen to this integrated if I can. I hate that about the support, very unfortunate...
Great choices. Audio buddy has moon 600i-just Fantastic integrated, very high quality equal to separates performance.  I just picked up a moon 380 dac and the shop in Windsor Ontario Canada has a 600i for sale. This store is closing mid October because building is coming down and owner will then work out of home. He is offering great prices to move existing stock and you could save thousands on this new piece. If you are from US you will also benefit from exchange rate. He has been shipping quite a bit of gear to US so no problem there. I  got my dac for around 2000 off. Best wishes- Audio Two, Windsor Ontario.  519-979-7101
Yes, as @zavato said, ASR is German battery powered integrated. The power supply is usually in a second full size box, so it sort of defeats your purpose in terms of taking up space. hifishark has some used ones listed, mostly in Europe. About 6-7 years ago I remember attending CES and it seemed half the rooms had their amps running. 
Vinny Rossi LIO is a good idea. He is known for GREAT service and they can be configured to your needs easily. His gear represents your values; no nonsense, etc. 
Regarding the suggestions that look like jewelry, well how to politely say this.........hmmm....If $X go into a fancy chassis, then how much is left for top quality parts inside. Then if I want to justify high prices, one of the best ways is to use parts/policies that will discourage outsider technicians from looking around inside my jewelry gear. Cheers,
Spencer