Search for miracle integrated

Hello All,

I'm on a search for a very specific type of integrated. I am upgrading my system from the top of the stream down. I go all digital / Lossless quality or higher so the logical start was with the DAC. I just received my Yggdrasil which I absolutely LOVE and feel that I got a much better value than I was expecting (even with all the praise online it met and exceeded my expectations).

My quest continues with the integrated. I am looking for a company that spends very little on marketing and works to move as much of the value for the money to the product itself. Very high value is important to me, I want to get value above the price and I don't want to pay for anything I don't need (such as a built-in DAC as I already have one). The more musical and the higher the clarity the better. My short list is pretty short- the SimAudio Moon 600i and Ayre's integrated.  Some other factors are below. I typically buy new but I'm open to a good value in a used product as well.

Budget (only for the integrated): $8K+/-
Music preference: classical, light rock, pop
End speakers:  It is between Accoustic Zen Crescendo / Vandy Quatros / Wilson Sophias / Revel Salon Ultimas 
Power: 150 WPC+ into 8 ohm

xerotrace
The musical fidelity seems to be a nice amp, very nice actually!

It is not a bad idea to do the speakers first. I wanted to see how good I can get my legacy classics to sound by improving the signal upstream. Even with my current NAD integrated (I think it is the BEE 356) I feel like I'm getting pretty close to maxing out the capability of those speakers. My listening room sounds sooo good right now and that is with a less than ideal amp. I'm really leaning to the AZ's so another reason for the amp first is the money. I don't want to drop $18k this year on Hifi it is just not in the budget so I'm thinking amp first then speakers soon after. 

I tried to google the LSA but couldn't find anything. Is that short for something? As long as there is enough power I'm completely open to tube and hybrid systems. 
Hey @xerotrace

That Musical Fidelity IS an incredible amplifier.

Also, Wally at Underwoodhifi (here on Audiogon) is an LSA dealer. (LSA stands for Living Sounds Audio; it used to sound for Larry Staples Audio - the guy who designed the amp).

Some links:

http://www.stereomojo.com/LSA_STATEMENT_INTEGRATED_AMPLIFIER_REVIEW/LSA_STATEMENT_INTEGRATED_AMPLIFI...

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue35/lsa.htm

But since you're leaning toward the Crescendos, you might want to give Robert Lee at Acoustic Zen a call and see what he recommends for your budget.
LIO will have no trouble at all with 90 db speakers, 6 or 8 ohm load.  I am running mine with KEF LS50s--much harder to drive--and it does a great job.  Wonderful amp.  Also 30 day home trial and the customer service is amazing.
Great point simao a call to Robert Lee makes a ton of sense! 

Glad to hear that about the LIO amp, if 25 watts is enough it is definitely a great option and to be honest it is under budget which gets me to the Crescendos even faster. Thanks so much for all the input!!!
I doubt that 25 watts will be enough. Depends on the music you listen to, volume and room size. Personally, regardless of speakers I never consider anything less than 50- 60 tube watts or 75-100 solid state watts. I can easily drive my speakers with 30 solid state watts and I used to do it with 60 solid state watts. Now I have 120 watts and it is much better, you can feel the power. My listening habits, taste of music and room remain the same. Speakers are 89db, 8 ohm, two way floorstanders with 8" woofer.