HIGH Quality Electric Service Panel

Looking for recommendations on very good quality electric panel to use for my dedicated two channel room.  Thx.
stickman451

@jea48 - thanks, I haven't looked at 8awg or 6awg Romex, so I didn't realize they were only available in stranded.  Also, you're right on the outlets only allowing a max 10awg wire, though the Furutech outlets do have multiple inputs, so you could splay the 8awg strands into two bundles for the Furutech outlet inputs, but probably not recommended.  It's best just to use a double-run of 10awg Romex if you wanted less resistance to the outlet (and keep solid-core wiring).  This gives you an equivalent 7awg.

It's interesting that a single solid insulated 8awg wire is available, and individual wires could be used in this case.  However, they must be run in conduit from the panel all the way to the outlet (per electrical code).  Romex is the only thing that can be run bare in-walls or in attic without having to run through conduit.  And your right that it's probably a freakin pain to work with (too stiff and can't bend enough at right angles).  10awg Romex is hard enough to work with.

Try it and then decide... it works!

yes, you have to junction box the 8 0r 6 down to 10 to fit the receptacle.  

I'm using the FuruTech GTX-D Gold.

You are correct; the greatest difference is heard when running these lines to AMPs, especially big wattage amps.   However, when I replaced my dedicated 12awg  line with the 6awg (in my previous room) for my 'front end' pre, phono, and DAC i got positive results; not as dramatic as with the dedicated amp life lines but still an improvement.
stickman451
... you have to junction box the 8 0r 6 down to 10 to fit the receptacle ...
You can do that, or you can use a pigtail. Either is acceptable.

I ran 4 dedicated 10awg romex to 4x4(2 duplex 20a outlets)boxes every 4 feet in my theater/2 channel room and it worked without issue.
But then again I don't spend on snake oil either.