Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Well,  I'm waiting to hear from Thiel if they have either a replacement driver or if they can repair the driver.  I found someone who has a new Thiel driver for $225 but even this seems a bit much for a speaker that only commands a $500 resale value.  It's kind of like putting a $5,000 transmission in a twenty-eight year old Volkswagen.  If I don't find something for $100 or so, I will just drive these babies into the ground.  For now they still sound fine.  I am mystified on how the drivers became damaged.

Mr. Unsound:

If I parted out my set of Thiels what would you be interested in, at what price?
TY- richardp01.

hope Thiel is able to assist you. IMO, no price of service/repair may be placed onto a fine set of speakers. The key is to ask yourself "do I want to continue w/ this model or try a different loudspeaker?"

Happy Listening!
T hank You! Gentlemen, for keep this thread alive and well!
I have learned so much from each and everyone of you. May the good times, discussions continue.
Post removed