Kronos vs TW Acoustic

Which do you like best, the TW Acustic Raven AC-1 or the Kronos Limited?
stickman451
Post removed 
I see the Kronos as EXTREMELY precise, absolute perfect speed, a low low low self-noise piece of fine engineering; really the quietest table I've ever seen.  

I also think it leans a bit to the detailed, analytical side (nothing wrong with that) but I want to balance all of the above good traits with a cartridge that will add 'beauty,' rich tone/harmonics, and that inner life similar to what a really good tube pre can do.

What are some really good cartridge candidates in the $3,000 - $5,000 range?  Any recommendations?

thanks

Can I crash this party, and see what thoughts are on Kuzma tables. MF just reviewed the Stabi M with 14" arm in the new Stereophile. It was a good review, but he mentioned it was a bit on the dry side with his Lyra cartridge.
I've only heard a Feickert with Kuzma 12" VTA arm. I didn't find it dry at all.
In fact, it was too warm for me. Didn't have a good PRAT. I'm interested in the Kuzma tables, and will have my ears on one early next month. Not an easy task, as they don't have a strong presence in the US.
Post removed 
Any thoughts on TW Raven GT? I'm going to try and hear one soon, but it will be in a different room, with a system that is unfamiliar to me.