Inexpensive speaker cables

Hi everyone, I have a pair of nordost cables which are too short for my new setup. Looking for inexpensive cables to replace these (under $350), what are the best recommendation, I only know about nordost and audio quest

thanks

speedmaster20d
As suggested above you need to try the Clear Day cables. Paul will not ask for credit cards or anything. He will simply discuss your system and ask for your shipping address. Cables will arrive in 3-4 days.
Just curious; what is the rest of your system?
Belden zip cord of appropriate diameter

after that, get something you can return and have a friend substitute it in (or not and tell you they did) in a double-blind test

you will be unlikely to hear a difference and if you do it will be different but not better
If you would appreciate a free audition, here's another vote for Clear Day cables. You will not find a better person in audio to deal with than Paul. 
For amazing value look on E-bay for the vintage Western Electric 16 ga. You'll find the genuine article available from tajacobs. 
Best value that's new and similar to the WE would be the Duelund DCA16. Parts Connexion has it in stock now.

Good luck