Inexpensive speaker cables

Hi everyone, I have a pair of nordost cables which are too short for my new setup. Looking for inexpensive cables to replace these (under $350), what are the best recommendation, I only know about nordost and audio quest

thanks

speedmaster20d
that looks pretty good - breaking corrosion at the connections when removing/reinserting cables is often responsible for some of the difference in sound people think is due to a new or different cable
Post removed 
Oxygen-free copper, as large as your connects can handle.
I remember reading an analysis by a materials chemist who looked into the subject.  Anything else actually degraded electron flow, which would allow for the subjective differences noted by listeners.  The upshot being your cables acting as a subtle equalizer...if that's what you want....
Always seemed like an expensive way to go about it, but to each his/her own.  Enjoy...
a fairly large dia. for speaker cables, yes - but be sure the conductor is large; some cheapo cables have very fat plastic insulation and thin wires!!

most cables are "Oxygen-free copper" except maybe the cheap imports and... if they say Oxygen-free copper how do you know it really is

Belden is a quality name for all wiring

also, there are some liquids containing conductive polymers that you can use to coat the connectors; I have a tiny bottles form many years ago, and I think it might even be called Tweek ;]

that will help reduce corrosion at the connection