Tyler Acoustics

Looking into Tyler Acoustics H3 or H3.5 and there does not seem to be much chatter on A-gon about them, Anybody have an opinion or experience on these or any Tyler speakers?
128x128giantsalami
I own Tyler Speakers and enjoy them immensely.  I have talked to Ty at length and found him to be very helpful.  The quality of the speaker is equivalent to much higher priced ones.  The woodworking is impeccable and the choice of hardware is among the best available.  If you have questions, you should call him and chat.  He is informative and produces an excellent product.  Hope this helps.  Steve Levick
I have owned the Taylo 7u and the Linbrook Super Tower. I did not care for the 7u, but liked the Linbrook quite a bit. I have heard pretty much all of the other lines (Woodmere, Pro Dynamic, Decade, Insight) at various shows over the years. My favorites would be the Highland line you are considering. Ty uses high quality drivers though I prefer the ScanSpeak to the SEAS magnesium. To me they sound more natural. Build quality is very good across the product line and Ty is a great person to deal with. 
I am familiar with the scanspeaks, which is why I'm considering the H series. The design between the 3 and 3.5 is quite diferent and was wondering how that affects the sound and imaging.I will be contacting them soon.
  I own a pair of Tyler Acoustics decade d2.  These speakers are look and sound great.  I am very happy with them and Tyler is a great guy to work with