Help me find value for Technics SP-10 Direct Drive Turntable

I have a Technics SP-10 Direct Drive Turntable that I would like to list for sale on Audiogon. However, Audiogon Bluebook cannot give me a current value to set as sales price (according to Audiogon Support, they do not have a record of recent sales).
Audiogon lists values for SP-10 MKII and MKIII, but these are not my model. Mine is the original SP-10, which is what is listed on the Serial Plate (no MK, I, or even M is shown).
This unit is from the estate of a relative who purchased it in 1975. It is in the original shipping carton, has never been assembled or used. Serial number is 60123. 
The unit does not include a tone arm, base or dust cover.
Thanks for any help you can give me. I am skeptical about using the MKII value as an approximation for this unit.  
128x128mikerossmeier
Thank you sbank, czarivey and pbnaudio for your feedback and advise. I appreciate your help.
Maybe I can help. I recently sold a Technics SP-10 Mk II. It didn’t belong in the Smithsonian, but it had documentation for the table, arm, obsidian base and even the cartridge frequency readout, plus it was in the original box. Anyway, I listed it on Cr******st for $800 at 3:00 am, and by 5:00 am two buyers wanted it. That started a bidding war that went to $1300 before I did finally agree to sell it to the first buyer for $1000. I see them all the time for $2-3000 on various websites, up to $10K with highly modified bases. I also realize that this is the somewhat less desirable Mark I.

So, my advice is to price it (depending on condition) at least $1,000. These are very sought after tables and some collector will ante up for any reasonable price, as long as you are willing to wait a little. I went for the quick sale since I had just re-acquired it for $400 the weekend before. If I were selling it again, I would have priced mine higher, but so what! Good luck with your sale.
Wos and very interesting tonykay. I did list in on C*****st but Chicago area only and got an immediate call. Did you list is nationally?