What is a good cartridge match for Shindo Monbrison preamp and pioneer plx 1000?

the monbrison has both MM and MC inputs.  I'm just started to get into vinyl with a pioneer plx1000 to see if I become a fan and will upgrade later.  I was looking for some suggestions on a cartridge type without having to go the a set up transformer. (less than $500) either MM or MC.
thanks in advance
salc
Those Hana's are very interesting. I may look in to one myself. Thanks Johnny. If the OP is still with us, I spoke with Danny today, and he liked the CA Maestro in to Shindo MM very much. He has not heard the Nagaoka in to Shindo. Best of luck with your search.
thank you everyone for your comments.  I've been rethinking the turntable.   My thinking is my perhaps spending a little more an a used unit I can get something more in line with my system.  I've come across a Rega RP6 for ~ $1000  thinking of that one at the moment.   Switching cartridges can be a pain but I did hear the unit a while back and was quite impressed. Have not eliminate the Pioneer unit though.  Any thoughts ?
thanks again in advance.
if you're just getting into vinyl the pioneer should be fine.  rega is easy too, and that's not a bad price on the rega
I just heard the Wax Engine turntable, and thought it sounded very good. I believe it's within your budget.
Post removed