Shopping for new speakers

I have a classe fifteen amp and a coda amp 10. I also have the Parasound 2000 line stage preamp and the Parasound 2000 top load cd player and matching DAC.  I have been looking at sonus faber venere 2.5 Is this a good match, or is there better out there for about 3000 range?
cwright590
Yes , I have heard the 3A sigs and they fill the bill on sound quality but are quite large. I could Probably go for a larger stand mount speaker as i do have 2 rel subs. I am looking for a speaker that will disapear
" If you like B&W, you would probably like Vandersteen's, and your amps would certainly be able to drive a pair of 3a sigs which are well below $3K used."

How did you come up with that? After owning multiple pairs of speakers from both companies, I can state without hesitation, that Vandersteen is my favorite speaker,  while B&W is a speaker I've come to hate. (If anyone can think of a stronger word than hate, let me know and I'll change my post.)

If you want to always like to upgrade your equipment don't buy Aerial Acoustic. 
Your days of Sears Wish Book Catalog will be over. 

Those old enough know what I am talking about. 

Thank you Michael Kelly.