List of albums that will still be popular 50 years from now...

We all know that classical music will still be on demand 50 years from now, but what about pop music that will still be on demand?
I'd like to list few titles and the rest leave to the contributors!

1. Henry Mancini "Pink Panther" as the best score he's ever wrote
2. Sesame Street "Born To Add"
3. Believe it or not, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" will still be there and hot!
4. Miles Davis "Kind of Blue
5. Dave Brubeck "Time Out"
czarivey

The Beatles will be known for their hit singles, same as Elvis. But albums? Too spotty imo, especially after Revolver, their last real good one.

Never has a receiver, Realistic or otherwise. I went straight from a Fisher X100 tube integrated to Mac separates, and then to ARC.

"Popular"?

Well, the popular music of today will still be played in 50 years. But the 50-year-old music we listen to now will be no more popular than 1910-20's music was 50 years ago. By that time, there will be two newer generations with totally different tastes. Considering today's popular, ahem ... artists, that's a scary thought, but history shows that each generation moves on. 
Sevs, google the band Tauk and check them out, you might like. Also Perigeo, an Italian fusion band from the 70s. And Hawkwind (Nik Turner recent stuff also) Lemmy's origin is Hawkwind. And of course any early King Crimson. 
Fifty years from now, all of us geezers (myself included) will be dead.  The geezers of 2066 are in high school and college now.  I substitute teach for a few schools.  When I overhear what is playing through a student's earbuds, most of the time it sounds like hip-hop.  I don't hear Beatle music, or The Rolling Stones, or Pink Floyd or anything that I recognize.
In deference to the guitar teacher, who knows two young girls who want to learn Beatles songs, there are a gazillion high schoolers out there who have no idea who The Beatles are.  Do you really think fifty years from now the current crop of high schoolers are going to be playing albums from our generation?  No, they'll be hanging on to the music of their youth.  Just like we're hanging on to the music of our youth
My guess is, fifty years from now albums will be a thing of the past. The only thing left from the "classic rock" era will be about 50 individual songs that receive very, very sporadic attention.  It may end up that the only music that lasts will be, "White Christmas", "Jingle Bells" and " Have a holly, jolly Christmas.
Think of it this way.  How many Bennie Goodman, Tommy Dorsey, or Frank Sinatra bobbie-sox songs have YOU listened to lately?
I don't know about the rest of you, but when I die, I'm taking my music with me.

(Editorial note:  I wrote this when I was in a GOOD mood.)