Pioneer Elite vs. Pioneer "Standard" Kuro Plasmas

My primary question is weather or not the "Elite" models are worth the extra dough ? Does anyone know if they can both be ISF calibrated ?

Thank you
jeraza
there are certain things in life....that are truly love at first site! this is one of them. I've had my Elite [50"] going on three years now. It's A daily performer that has had zero operating issues to date & IMO I've still not seen anything that can touch it in the way of performance, and value (within it's price range) Additionally should you match this up with a serious Blu-Ray like Elite's BDP 09FD, it's game over! 1080P. So If you can step up to the Elite it's a no brainer. Go for it, and Yes ISF on the Elite
I have the Elite 60" Kuros 150FD and it blows away everything I have seen.

Ad a major step up over Pioneer.
I have a 5080 Kuro (non elite) and just ordered a 151FD last week. My ISF guy told me that if I could swing for the elite to get it over the non-elite. This was not as much the case when I bought the 5080
Standard Pioneer's are better than anything comparable, then the Elit's are that much better.
Hands down, Pioneer OWNS the plasma market for bets tv's out there, yes!
I just read the Audioholic and read that Pioneer might be exiting their plasma - I still want to get one before it does phase out - I truly like the Elite over the other plasma like the Samsung and Panasonic - So, I am now searching for a good deal - have anyone purchased a KURO from the advertisement on videogon? Or any other recommendation on where I can get a good deal on a Elite? I will check on the website that is posted on this forum....