Pioneer Elite vs. Pioneer "Standard" Kuro Plasmas

My primary question is weather or not the "Elite" models are worth the extra dough ? Does anyone know if they can both be ISF calibrated ?

Thank you
jeraza
I too am curious about ISF. Im sure there would be an improvement over my best effort. But how does one qualify their expertise except thru reference. Anyone know of an ace in Portland area?
The young guy at best buy said he was ISF trained and explained they put temp sensor suction cups on screen to physically measure the actual color temps.
I thought by going with the 151 I could tweak the settings myself. I think it will display temperatures.
Would like to have ISF calibration for audio too, but alas budget cuts.
The Pioneer krp-500m is the last and best Pioneer plasma to be made by Pioneer this year. It has a better video scaler and it has blacker blacks than the Elite models! Some say its like getting a 10G at an amazing price....get one before they are all gone forever!...
I agree I had a 8 month old Elite Kuro and bought the KRP-600m and it blew me away. Picture was at least 30% better than the elite.
I heard about Pioneer might start making OLED HDTVs in 2011 on this forum... http://www.highdefjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=1831 .. Robert Zohn owner of valueelectronics.com talks about it on page 2