Would you sell to someone with no feedback?

A new member has offered to buy equipment from me using PayPal. He/she has no feedback. What precautions should I take before accepting the offer and posting the item???

rrm
" My take away is regardless of the amount of positive feedback cover your arse, use very detailed pics, choose your descriptors wisely and of course use paypal whenever possible."

If you read my last couple of posts you may gather that I have a slight dislike for Paypal, but with regards to feedback, the best strategy is to never be the first one to leave it. Wait until everything is completely done and settled before posting.  
I did see that and yours must have posted while I was typing mine. I will say I agree with you in regards to feedback. That was exactly what happened in my situation. He immediatley gave me positive feedback once I gave him the refund but I waited for a few days and then saw he re-listed the speakers I sold him. Then I gave him his a few days later.

Another transaction I had on the big auction site was a pair of speakers I sold and the buyer stated he recieved them and one driver was blown. He pulled it out and took pictures so I contacted the site with the pics and they said once he opened them up they were all his. However I did buy a replacement woofer for him anyway and had him ship the original to me. 
Use a credit card payment, with pay pal and you are very safe.

If the delivered product is not the same as advertised, or not functioning contact PayPal.

They will stop the seller account, until a there is a resolution to your satisfaction.

The seller will not charge you, or take back the product.

You also can file a fraud charge with the credit card company.
I've had very good experiences using PayPal and selling two dozen different items to a variety of other countries (knock on wood).
I've even phoned PayPal to check on some buyers and PayPal was able to verify the account and activity on the account.
I'd be more concern if "I" was making a purchase from someone that had "no feedback".

I few well worded email exchanges can help you to judge the person's character.  Use Paypal always.  Ship only within the USA.  Take precautions if in doubt.  Remember, if you are not comfortable, you don't "Have" to sell that item. There are other buyers.