ProAc 1 SC vs. ProAc D1

I would appreciate feedback from anyone familar with both models. Is there a significant difference? Thank You.
guppy
I would say they are more work to get right than say Spendors which are warmer sounding and more forgiving.

and yet this review says Spendor's  edge towards the leaner, brighter side of neutral.  I guess it would depend on several variables. 

http://www.whathifi.com/spendor/d7/review#k2F7yiTU2JCo8lkQ.99

Kclone I can only speak for the models I owned which were the 1sc, response 1.5 and response 2.5. I had several amps with them tubes and solid state and always found them very enjoyable. Perhaps I should clarify my statement about the Spendors, this again is based on the Spendors I have listened to, I have not heard every model in either line so perhaps take my opinion with a grain of salt. All I can say for sure is that Proac and Spendor make very musical speakers.
Interesting revival of a thread from 2010. I have owned quite a few Proac speakers including Tablettes, Response 2, Response 2.5 and now Response D40r.

All have been fairly easy to drive with great natural sound. I would not call the Proac sound lean or bright.

I have used various tube and solid state amps. 
Actually, the Proac 1SC has a 0.75 inch tweeter, while the DB1 has a 1.0 inch 
tweeter. Both speakers are equipped with 5.0 inch main drivers. I own the 1SC's,
the Response 2's, Response 2S's and the Response D2's. I like the 1SC's best.