Which pre should I choose?

I have an Accuphase A47 to drive my Dynaudio Coutour 1.3SE. I want to choose a pre-amp to match my power amp. and the speaker system. I prefer classical music. My room is not big. But I like warm and sound with thickness. Do you have good suggestion? How about Ayre's K1XE or Audio Research R2 MKII?
faust168
You may want to stick with Accuphase.  The other two are relatively less warm than Accuphase.  I heard them all and own a pair of Dynaudio.
You really should listen to it first. The preamp is the most important piece to get right. If you don't care and just want to take a chance; BAT, CJ, Rowland, Sutherland, Pass, make preamps that might work for you.
buy and old counterpoint SA-2000 and change a few of the caps and resistors and your in business.
" buy and old counterpoint SA-2000 and change a few of the caps and resistors and your in business."

I don't know about that one. Preamps have improved a lot since those things were in production. At 25+ years old its probably classified as vintage. With a budget of 3k, why bother?