Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics?

Mechanical grounding or isolation from vibration has been a hot topic as of late.  Many know from experience that footers, stands and other vibration technologies impact things that vibrate a lot like speakers, subs or even listening rooms (my recent experience with an "Energy room").  The question is does it have merit when it comes to electronics and if so why?  Are there plausible explanations for their effect on electronics or suggested measurement paradigms to document such an effect?
agear
Ralph, I read your posts several times. You didn't describe a test you're willing to take. Rather, you wasted several paragraph explaining why it's impossible to devise such a test: Your cassette deck needs new rollers, a special platform must be constructed, and - most incredible of all - you can't demonstrate digital aliasing on a digital system. :->) What a waste of both your time and mine this has been.

Your belief that distortion is different from "artifacts" and so can be heard at infinitesimally small levels is preposterous. I challenge you to prove it. Hint: you can't because it's not true. And your other belief, that distortion "brightness" is different from frequency response brightness, is equally preposterous. If you change the spectrum, how and why it changed is irrelevant. If you add 10 percent 3rd harmonic distortion to a 1 KHz triangle wave, that's exactly the same as boosting an EQ by about 1 dB at 3 KHz.

Again this is such basic stuff that I now have my answer: You do know that what you're claiming is nonsense, but you do it anyway to sell stuff. So I'm pretty well done here, though I still look forward to your proof that distortion is always audible even when it's 80+ dB below the music.
@agear regarding the 7th harmonic. Two minutes on google will turn up ample references from piano tuning, design of wind instruments and so on. Here’s a basic one to get you started

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Music/harmon.html#c1
Anything pertaining to the design of amplifiers or better yet the effects of isolation on said harmonics?  Again, two minutes on Google provided about as much intel as the youtube video from Townsend.      

Ethan, since you are an actual musician as well, please educate us on the potential evils of 7th order harmonics and how they might manifest in a system and/or room....
Do some of your own research @agear

Nelson Pass on amp design and harmonics
https://passlabs.com/press/audio-distortion-and-feedback
That would not qualify as research....