Need recommendation for a CD player

Please recommend a CD player for me. Audio only, 2.1 system. I have a Parasound P5 pre with a Parasound 21 amp, Snell A2 speakers, a Snell 550 sub with its own amp, a Snell SPA 200 and good cables. Thanks for your thoughts
ericruff
The Oppo’s are great but not very good with rebook cd’s as far as I’m concerned. Is the op looking for rebook playback? I'm not bashing Oppo. They're nice but if you want the best in rebook reproduction look elsewhere.
I have a Oppo 83se and my Marantz Sa 8005 sounds a lot better. The Oppo 83 se hurts my ears after about a hour.  The Marantz it is one great cd and the  dac for hi res DSD 2.8 ,5.6. Sound great. 

Just picked up a Rotel RCD 1570 because I thought it sounded more pleasing than a Oppo 105D, which I was considering more for audio playback than anything else. All the features the Oppo has are nice but the Rotel, with the Wolfson DAC processors, just sounded better. 
I had also been itching to get a better sound for my CDs and decided to get a better DAC instead of getting a better CDP. A side benefit, if the DAC has multiple coax inputs, is the ability to use it for other digital sources like a streaming device, etc. I'm using it with my Node 2. I don't know if its a better chip set or something else but the music sounds a little less fatiguing with the outboard DAC. Just a thought.