Amps for revel salon 2

My highly modified antique sound lab hurricanes seem to run out of steam looking at solid-state classe omega or Levinson 33h anyone have experience with these amplifiers running the speakers  any suggestions would be welcome 
2lumpy
Several good suggestions here...adding alongside something like the Pass 250.8 should be Dan D'Agostino as well as Jeff Rowland....all have great synergy with Revel.  Additionally, I've had a couple opportunities to hear the most current iteration of Mark Levinson gear and think it would be a good match as well...did not seem at all forward to me.  The new ML 536 monos were designed with the Salon2's in mind and come with a high recommendation Kevin Voecks the Salon2 designer.  

My personal recommendation would be to look closely at Jeff Rowland....either the 625S2 stereo or 725 monos.  I am driving Revel F208's with a 625 and cannot say enough good things about Jeff's electronics.  
BUMP, Levinson amps are used during the design and revels sound comparison testing so I wouldn't dismiss them, in fact mine were demoed on the big ML 400 watt monoblocks and sounded stunning! However being on a budget I kept the Hegel h360 I used to drive my salon1's and while the sound isn't as rich as the ML combo it is pretty good.
If you read Stereophile, the Theta Promethus were used, and its worth a read, I was going to suggest citadel 1.5s (I am curious as to the pairing myself) with salon2