Rega Planar 3 upgrades help.

Hi guys, i got a local deal cash on a Rega Planar 3 mint condition for $200. I would like to bring this table to a diferent level of performance. I think i will enjoy the upgrade process. I just want to follow what others had done. I do really appreciate if you take your time to share some experiences.
I am considering no necessarily in this order.
GT reference SP.
GT Delrin Platter.
Rega reference white belt.
Motor kit upgrade.

Thank you all.

128x128mountainsong
This is pretty much a dead string, but I though I would throw in my 2 cents.  Yesterday I got a bug and modified my RP6.  I have always had the table on a 3/4" piece of quality birch plywood.  The plywood is sitting on pink bubble pack.  That was a huge upgrade in itself.  Once every 4 or 5 months I replace the bubble pack as it shrinks.  These are the small bubbles, not the large ones.

Wow.  $11 invested and the noise floor dropped like no other mod I have done in the past.  I have a few friend with systems in the 100K to 200K price range.  Yesterday was the first time I have been able to turn up my vinyl setup and get that hyper analytical resolution and volume, without there appearing to be all sorts of grunge in the way.  I don't know why I did not do this a long time ago.

FYI, I also found a couple pieces of 2" thick acrylic that I stuck under my monoblocks as platforms.  That also lowered the noise floor and increased resolution.  Not near as much as isolating the TT motor from the plinth, but it was noticeable.  I got the Acrylic for $40.  That was a steal.  A sheet was $1,800.
A hugh piece of my text dropped out.  The big change was remote mounting my motor.  I screwed a 1/2" thick spacer of plywood under my motor, then pealed the motor off the plinth and used 30lb  sticky tape to adhere it to my base.  I also mounted the speed controller to the base.   You can buy a whole Michael Lim setup, but I spent $11.  Michael's is about $170 with shipping. Michael's  has higher resale.  
@kingrex thanks for posting! I’d wanted to do that a while back, and it totally slipped my mind. Thank you for the reminder.

Also, I have my table on a teak cutting board, but I rest that on a partially inflated inner tube instead of bubble wrap. 

But still.. Great minds!