Transparent PowerIsolator 8 with Mono Blocks

Will a Transparent PowerIsolator 8 work with 600 watt Mono Block amps or do I need to get 2 Transparent PowerIsolator MM's (one for each amp) I have been led to believe that the PI 8 is more for source gear and the MM conditioners are for amps . Any thoughts ??
fzmoi1969

Thanks for your input. I got an PI- 8 and put it it the source rack and I got a PIMM for the amps. I want to get another one so I have one for each amp but all that seems to come up for sale are the MM versions the one I have is an MM2. I have heard that the difference between them was they kept the unit the same but upgraded the supplied power cord. I have not been able to get a straight answer on this weather the actual units are any different and being that its a left channel right channel situation I cant take the chance. Any thouhgts

Steve

I would check with Transparent. They have always been helpful to me. If they are the same and the cord is not capiured, you can get one and then upgrade to a better cord.
The more I think about it, I think there is a difference to the Isolator though, but can't swear to it.
fzmoi1969

I would call and consult Transparent prior to any purchase. Ask for Bradley.
Keep me posted as I am a big fan of Transparent cabling/cords.

Happy Listening!