High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Thankful what wire they use silver ,carbon or copper? Iam referring to HF cables?

@jayctoy I’m not an engineer-type guy but I came across this review and I thought it might begin to address your question:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue68/highfidelity_enhanced.htm

Some highlights:

"Without delving too deeply into the technology, it involves using magnets to maximize transmission through magnetically permeable conductors (presumably variants of mu metal) rather than the typical copper (and/or silver) used in 99.9% of conventional audio cables." - source: the reviewer

"High Fidelity Cables are not tone control-based cables and do not impart a sonic signature like conventional high end cables made from silver, copper etc." - source: Rick Schultz

The review does not state they are made from mu metal. He is presuming as much. I would have no idea. But I did google mu metal just to see what it means:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu-metal
Also, I just came across this Q&A excerpt from a webcast:

"We use a solid core conductor that is a permalloy mixture. As you go up the line of products, we make the mixture more ferromagnetic. Mu metal is one of the key ingredients.... The cable is magnetized alloy [and] in most cases it has high nickel or carbon content. We have a metallurgist who owns part of the company [and] he helps determine the wire used."
Part of my order has shipped. There were two basic "segments" to the order.

First, I returned my CT1-E phono cable, which I had been using for about two years, for a correct factory burn-in. Why would I do that after it had been installed for so long? Because I had read and HFC confirms that phono cables need a professional burn-in due to the light voltages they convey. In other words, they would otherwise never really achieve burn-in and their full potential. I also sent them a new Ultra power cord that goes on my preamp. Those have been professionally cooked on their new burn-in machinery. 

The second segment of my order was for brand new Reveal products: 1.5m power cords for the amps; 7m balanced ICs between the pre and the amps; and 1.5m speaker cables. 

Meanwhile, I wanted to follow up on the discussion about adding an additional wave guide to the balanced ICs. The question was put to Rick and he said, no - due to the nature of the balanced cable that was not where he would put his money. So the 7m balanced ICs will come with the standard wave guide but will not be hot-rodded with an additional wave guide. 

Rick relayed that if you want to add wave guides, the power cables would be the first place to consider them. Since my power cables are but 1.5m I did not request them. All my Reveals will be stock. 

In overview, I will have a full loom of HFC power cables, speaker cables and interconnects, to include the phono, with the exception of a piece of .5m non-HFC between my SUT and my preamp. That piece, however, will receive the RCA adaptors on both ends to add magnetic conduction there. 

My HFC order is coming back in pieces so I cannot give a full and immediate review. But I'll be happy to report my findings at the appropriate time just the same. To say it again, all current HFC product is now being professionally "cooked" before it leaves the factory. I think this is as of about the first of the year. So my final at home burn-in process should be quite accelerated.