Out of these two cartridges which would you choose?

Hi everyone i officially had my new mega rp8 for a week now and am amazed by the performance with it. I am looking to upgrade the cartridge now but can decide by these two after naming down my search. I have my sets set on either a dynavector 20x2 High output version or a new ortofon 2m Black. The preamp Im running it through would be a cary slp-98p Class A all Tube phono preamp with mm only. I am not considering a low output mc. Because I tried out a new pair of speakers for fun an shocked by how bloody good they sound with my system. But are worth 10K lol and are the last pair I will ever need for life!
128x128jakecanada
Jakecanada
I won't recommend one cartridge over another,
but I will say that 2 things that I've done with my RB300 tonearm
are the Incognito wiring and an Expressimo weight
( there are several choices for weights )
made large improvments .
The weight seemed to bring out more bass
and the wiring improved everything.

You might want to just replace the head on your 2m bronze, if you go black.  Should save you some money. I'm actually pretty happy with my 2m bronze.  Good luck
I was using the Ortofon 2m Black which was a good sounding cart and then switched to a Benz Micro Wood.   Took my system to a whole new level.  Sound stage opened incredibly, bass was taken to a new level.
Cant say enough good things about the Benz
sbank.....Mine didn’t cost anywhere near that price...(I think I paid 2....) If that’s too much go for a black.. The upgrade is significant with either of my suggestions. The Expressimo weight is a significant upgrade as is the wiring.  I've heard both of the Ortofons in an RP8 with nothing to find wanting ....every cartridge must be set up properly with enough gain et al in the head amp.