What turntable and TONEARM brands sound best with the Denon DL103 and DL 103R? MC's

Need some recommendation for turntables with TONEARMS that provide the best sound quality with either the Denon DL103R ( retail $379) or Denon DL103 ( retail $229) MC's cartridges.

Is there a major difference in sound quality between the two LOMC's??

Thank you, SJ

sunnyjim
@sunnyjim Are you familiar with the LA & Orange County Audio Society? It's probably the largest audio club in the country. You'd be well served to attend some events, meet some local audiofools and go listen to their turntables. Then you will in a better position to make some of these decisions without relying only on the writings of others. Cheers,
Spencer 

To sbank,  Yes, I am familiar with that Audio Society but have not attended  any of their meetings. Occasionally, they have them at  different audio shops in Pasadena which is not far from where I lived in L.A. Metro area.

BTW, I meant to ask you about a comment you made about the "Spin Clean" record cleaning machine. I think you said it would work better than cleaning LP's with a MF liquid clearer and brush. I have seen it, and  is reasonably priced even for the Deluxe model. 

However, I never paid much attention to record machine cleaners because I had a "Record Doctor" unit about 15 years ago that really did not offer much cleaning.  Do you have a "Spin Clean" system or know of people who owned them??     Thanks, SJ 

Just get a turntable with a Jelco 750 9", 10" or 12" whatever you desire. This is absolutely the best value in audio these days.  Perfect match for low compliance MC carts.   If the Polytable is out of your budget, get a vintage DD for it.  I have one mounted to a Technics 1210mk2 and it is superb.  I have also mounted one on a Kenwood KD500.  These combos should make you forget about the U-turn.
Rotarius,

Fully agree on the Jelco arms they are a fantastic value, and work very well with the DL103 too.

Good Listening

Peter