Owens Corning 703 vs. Roxul Safe 'n' Sound?

I'm going to make some sound absorbing panels to place on the wall behind my listening chair. Owens Corning 703 and Roxul Safe 'n' Sound rigid boards are two choices to make them with. Anyone have experience with both, or even one?
128x128bdp24

They are probably very similar. The Owens 703 -might- absorb slightly more sound because it is a little bit more dense (Owens 703 is 3lb, Roxul Safe-n-Sound is 2.5lb), but that is such a small difference.

https://www.atsacoustics.com/page--Selecting-the-Right-Acoustic-Material--ac.html

This page will help you decide between different types of acoustic materials.  Be very conservative when putting in acoustic panels.  Placement is very critical and one panel could suck too much liveliness out of the room.  Placement is critical.  Experiment with different placements.

Thanks for the advice and link. I’m not covering much wall, just right behind my listening chair, and only because I have to be very close to it. The wall behind the speakers and the sidewalls will have diffusion. The room is intrinsically pretty good sounding, for some reason. For room nodes I have ASC Tube Traps and a DSPeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core.
I have a number of Owens 703 panels (with Oxford transparent cloth) and wood frames. They are very effective and haven't degraded over time, including having been moved to a couple of different homes. In lively rooms w/dynamic driver speakers they were effective at first & second side reflection points, & on the ceiling at first reflection point. Some I know have dramatically increased perceived depth of soundstage by placing one absorptive 703 at the midpoint between the speakers on the front wall; especially in rooms setup "landscape" w/speakers on the longer wall. 
In my current electrostatic live end/ dead end setup they work great on the wall directly behind the speakers. The spares are useful on the side walls close to the speakers, but don't have nearly as much side-reflected energy to deal with as when I used cone speakers.
Overall, I think Owens 703 & 705 are both good choices and reasonably priced. Cheers,
Spencer
Thanks Spencer. I am able to have my planar speakers (ESL’s and magnetic-planars) 5’ from the wall behind them, so I’m going to try diffusion there first, with absorption only directly behind the listening position---Eric.