Owens Corning 703 vs. Roxul Safe 'n' Sound?

I'm going to make some sound absorbing panels to place on the wall behind my listening chair. Owens Corning 703 and Roxul Safe 'n' Sound rigid boards are two choices to make them with. Anyone have experience with both, or even one?
128x128bdp24
All whom I like.  I will be keeping an ear out for your band. I will let you know when I figure something out via PM
By the way David Crosby will be at the Aladdin May 2nd (cheap tickets)
Also you may be interested in Keefer Sutherland  (yes the actor) Saturday May 6th. He just released an LP; Down In A Hole, Check it out on Spotify. The Show is at Mississippi Studios, another great venue
great venue being its a studio. some balcony seats but mostly lower floor standing room. I don't remember the occupancy, maybe 350.
Also Ryan Adams @ Edgefield June 29th. All general admission seats on the lawn. Around $47.00 (tickets remain, wouldn't wait too long) Go to:
http://edgefieldconcerts.com/events/ryan-adams-band/
I’ve heard good things about Mississippi Studios, but haven’t yet been there. Portland has some great small theaters, and lots of pubs. They pay much better than the clubs and bars in L.A., I’ll tell ya that!
Black Joe Lewis is playing there (Mississippi Studios) soon.

I would like to see Vintage Trouble. Wish they would get back from Europe and do a string on the west coast. 
I use ATS Acoustics. Fortunately I live in Illinois and travel there to avoid shipping. Easy to build ones own panels.