Anyone heard Vincent LS-112?

Hi there, I'm currently looking at new small speakers and thus if I should spend it all on the speakers, or get a subwoofer. I can't find any information on the LS-112, but it looks rather interesting!
I've got a chance to get either a Vincent LS-112, or at the same price, two B&W SW610's...

Has anyone heard the Vincent? Looks hefty for a 12" sub, sitting at 42kg! Though 150w seems low power relative to other subs...

128x128draaglah
Thank you - I'm merely a bit worried because the 610 seems very light (12kg) compared to other subs, even other B&W ones like the 650 at 25.5kg, or the Vincent at 43kg... And I've heard many of B&W's speakers, and many of the cheap ones sound terrible, basically anything below CM5, just sounded confused and mushy. The asw610 is as far as I can tell in that cheaper bracket, making me very worried that it wont be very precise.
If you go w/ B&W, the ASW750 would be a great choice.  It's a 12" driver w/ 1000w amp and solid down to 25Hz.  Oh - And they're 32Kg/70lbs.  

Shop around and I bet you could find a decent used price around $2-300/ each.

I agree w/ your overall comment about the lower end of the B&W range.  I've generally only considered the 700/800 nautilus lines with the exception of the DM604 which was really good for its size and price.
I suggest a used REL as they allow a simple amp speaker output hookup and they’re cheap bought used (mine sound fabulous and cost 200 bucks each in perfect shape…a Q150e and a Q108e Mark II), and I also recommend visiting Paris in the Spring.