Best budget integrated choices

I had a Sugden A21 some years ago but it died an unfortunate death.

I am looking for a budget (defined as as cheap as possible) integrated to power my LS3/5a V2 (a little easier to drive than the original) to not loud levels.

I worked myself into a tizzy of joy reading reviews of the Onkyo A-9010 Integrated Stereo Amplifier to only find out that the UK version is the one voiced (if I can say that) with a nice warm presentation.  I am a tube guy at heart but appreciate a warm SS amp.

What else should I be looking at.  I am a but apprehensive on used SS after mine died.

Thoughts?
portlandlay
Audionuttz, so good to hear from you!  It’s been a long while.  For me more about 2 kids ago :)

Those rosewood speakers sold me on the sound and each time I get an opportunity to listed to mine it puts a smile on my face.   I am sure your new setup is fantastic.  I still have a Sudden CD player that I was sure would die before my Sugden integrated.

I am returning to this audio none sense and look forward to getting my gear this year.
I bought an old Rotel 985 BX integrated on ebay for $300 delivered, its from the early 2000's, to my surprise it sounds very good for the money, way better than my late model Denon A/V receiver. Seems like there are plenty of 10 year old Rotel integrateds out there for bargain prices on ebay/Agon.
Jump on the red wine audio signature 30.2 LFP-V listed for $500 right now on Audiogon, great price for an outstanding amp designed and built in the US by Vinnie Rossi. Those 30W drove my 88db Gallos no problem, has a tube for some tube rolling fun too!