What is the "best" cartridge a Technics 1210...

can handle when equipped with the more popular KAB mods(damper, rewire, power supply)? I am not an audiophile, and have really enjoyed the modestly priced Denon 110 on my player, but would still be interested to know what the possibilities are-Cheers
jmoog08
Shipping from Canada to Europe is about $10, i already requested the shipping price from them. 

It's the same cable on ebay from UK, yes. 

Thanks, I will order it from ebay, it will be easier for me, and it will arrive much faster.
@chakster  Hi, I still wonder if  isonoe feet will do things better, if I listen only on headphones, i.e. there are no vibrations caused from outside sources. Or the feet kinda damp the vibrations from the motor and transformator as well?
Isonoe designed them for professional use, when you play records near powefull sound system with 20 000 watts for example. The bass feedback is the weakest point of the technics sl1200mk2 in this situation. Replacing the stock feets people can get rid of this problem completely, so these isonoe feets are amazing. If you are listening with headphones maybe yoy don't need them, but even for design purpose isonoe feets are the best, i use silver isonoe feets on my sl1210mk2 mods. Isonoe feets are fully adjustable and very well enginered, so you can level the turntable properly and get rid of any feedback/vibrations etc. I have not seen any other feets that even looks good, most of the others are ugly. I did not pain full price for them, bought new on ebay with discount. At that time my cartridge on upgraded sl1210mk2 was Technics EPC-205c MK4. I'm pretty sure you will be happy with isonoe even at home use only. This is top quality product! 
@chakster well, my cables arrived :) but I watched some videos, it looks really complicated to change the tonearm wiring...