Outstanding 5.1 pre/pro with comp. video switch'g

Looking for an outstanding 5.1 pre/pro with excellent component video switching. Doesn't necessarily have to be a great 2 channel preamp as I am purchasing a nice 2 channel tubed preamp. I currently have an arcam av8 pre/pro which is 7.1 ch. with all the bells and whistles but I don't use them. All thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. My speakers are the piega c8ltd ribbon hybrid speakers, which are stereophile class a rated. Thanks.
twc
Krell HTS is as clean and detailed as you'll ever get for pcm and 5.1dd/dts...has broadcast quality component video switching too!
TWC - any of the above mentioned pre pros will sound great but I am partial to the Meridian 561 and the Lexicon MC-1. Since you weren't pleased with the Anthem AVM2 and want better music performance, I think your best bet would either be the Proceed AVP (amazing stereo bypass) or again the Meridian 561.

As for the component video switch, there are a number of solutions out there but the best one I have used is found here: http://www.video-storm.com/

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Markus
I recently went from an Aesthetix Calypso to a Bel Canto Pre/Pro when I integrated my two systems, and it is surprisingly good in 2 channel as well as being superb as a 7.1 processor, and the tft screen, while not necessary is pretty cool and makes setup changes a breeze.