If NOS pre or power tubes became unavailable altogether, what new tubes would you buy?

Hey tuberollers, 

I'm curious to see what happens if there's a gun to your head, or more practically all NOS tubes disappear (dread).  What would you do with your line/pre stage and/or power stage?  

I have tried 5 different NOS 12AU7s and only 1 new 12AU7 in my preamp section (Cifte, RCA black plates (late 50s), Sylvanias, Baldwin organ tubes, Amperex 70s orange globes, and new Chinese stock Primaluna tubes).  In my power section, I have not tried any NOS tubes and 3 types of tubes (stock Chinese Primaluna EL34s, reissue Mullard EL34s, and reissue Gold Lion KT88s).  

Side note: I haven't ventured into NOS power tubes because of the cost and availability/scarcity.  I need 8 of them!

Without having tried anything else, I would be lost on new or reissue 12AU7s.  On the power tube side, I'd be just fine with either the reissue Mullard EL34s or the Gold Lion KT88s.  
128x128jbhiller
This peeing match reminds me of the discord over CD vs. LP.  I must agree with other posters here, get back to making suggestions for new production tubes contenders. One can argue ad nauseum over the efficacies of tube vs. solid state and I don't believe it will change anyone's  mind in the end.

@tubegroover ,
So far as new tubes, I really like the Sophia Electric 6SN7 tubes which I'm sure are Chinese sourced. Only problem is longevity but they are both linear and extended
It seems like new production 6SN7's, e.g.; Tung Sol, EH, all have extended highs and no warmth.
Regarding the sonics of the Sophia Electric 6SN7, is there an NOS that you could compare it to?

Have you ever tried the Psvane CV181-TII (6SN7)?
Lowrider so far as lacking warmth, yes this may be true compared to the NOS Sylvanias, Ken Rads and a wonderful pair of National Union that I had in my Supratek years back  that to my ears at least had the most enjoyable midrange of them all. That said I find these tubes just sound more natural, certainly a matter of taste but that is more the direction my tastes have evolved. I still like the NOS tubes for sure but those Sophias are my current favorite, especially in my Modwright/Oppo. I have not tried the Psvane CV181, maybe it's time if it's a drop in replacement in the modwright.
and Raul I'm not at all upset with your choices, believe me. The point is that the thread is just not about what you're continuously bringing up, it is about new tubes to replace NOS tubes, that was my main  point and that of others but you can't seem to get it. So far as tubes vs SS I wouldn't feel compelled to get involved in such a thread as I've heard superb examples of both and your facts are not mine, sorry.