Placement tips for Synergistic Research HTFs

I just bought 15 HTFs and will also be making about a dozen of Ozzie's homemade models.  While I will re-fresh myself with SR's placement tips, and I get that I will have to do some experimenting to tailor the HFT effect to MY listening room; are there any "Advanced HFT Placement Tips" some of you would like to share with us?  Something that might be overlooked by many of us?  Or maybe, just a good rule-of-thumb tip for someone just starting to use these?
The tips could be tips for bring out more highs, solidifying the bass response, placement hi vs low, in front of vs behind speakers, on side walls, at reflection points, behind the listener, on the ceiling above the equipment or above the listener, on the equipment.
Any ah-ha that you would like to share?  I would also be very interested in hearing from people using Magnapans.

toolbox149
"Since they're so inexpensive I ordered three of the sizes. The 10mm, 12mm &14mm sizes. 14mm - those are huge! Easily more than a half inch wide! I can see why you would need a 3/8" copper cap. Did you notice if the size of your resonators impacts different frequencies than other resonators? I'm wondering if something that big might have a greater effect on lower frequencies. On the other hand, could their size allow them to help bring out higher frequencies without adding harshness? Do you have other sizes and/or types of resonators? "

I actually went to Home Depot and measured the inner diameters of all copper caps available with my vernier caliper. Obviously the 3/8" cap was the smallest I could find and didn't want to use anything bigger than that. The ID of the 3/8" was slightly less than 14mm, then I thought a cone with the OD of 14mm would fit into the cap perfectly if I forced to insert it into the cap. And it wouldn't come out once it's tightly placed. I searched for something with the OD of 14mm. It didn't take long to find these beautiful bells. It makes beautiful timber bell sound just like the triangle percussion when tapping it with some metal object like knife. Two weeks later I got 30 bells and started assembling my DIY resonator cups that resonate magnificently. You'll be amazed. Oh and, I won't try to make any more resonator cups so I will never know your question regarding "size vs frequencies". That's it.

Geoff,
It's just self-indulgence.
I just received my 1/8" brass caps from Valley Hydraulic today.
http://www.valleyhydraulic.com
My extra large fly fishing cones fit very well, but I did need to glue them together.  I got 15 cones so I glued 10 of the cones into 10 caps using 3 drops of superglue on the inside of each cap opening.  Pretty easy.  To finish the last 5 cones in the pack, I then took some Blue Stik (just like Blue Tack) and put a small ball of it in a cap and hand pressed a cone into the cap.  
I now have 10 real Ozinators held together with superglue and 5 Ozinators held together with Blue Stik.  I want to find out if the Blue Stik will have any kind of damping effect on the sound.
Right now I have five HFTs in-between my front speakers.  Two back on the rear wall, two flush with my speakers on the front edge of the metal frame of my TV and stereo rack, and one centered about a foot and a half in front of the front wall hanging on some decoration.  I can also remove two HFTs just outside the outer edge of my front speakers for the duration of my sound check.  I'll be able to compare the 5 HFTs vs. 5 Ozinators superglued vs. 5 heavier Ozinators with Blue Stik.
Jkbtn   I'm looking foreward to listening to your resonators also, but the supplier said they would arrive in two to four weeks.  So, I'm gonna play with these for now.
I'll let you know how things are sounding in a day or two.

Toolbox
geoffkait,

What happened to your group hug? Back to your good old self again. Lol. I was worried you might have had a change of heart. Lol.

abnerjack got it right when he said the following:

"Many years ago, when I was a wee lad, my family had a dog that would just not stop barking. When I asked my dad why that might be, he said that the dog barked "because he likes to hear his head roar". geoffkait is your dog. I think he has gone running back to his den, but watch out, he may jump out and bite you in the ankles at any time." geoffkait has emerged from his den, nipping at our ankles. This is better than sit-com. Lol.

toolbox149,

You could save yourself a lot of time, trouble and money by purchasing a single geoffkait original tiny resonator cup for $100 that will do the job of dozens or your tiny knock-off resonators. Lol.
Sabai, if you prefer to obsess about me rather than learn how these things work and hide your head in the sand it’s no skin off my nose. Let us know when you have 3,000 bowls on your walls.