Speaker recommendation for married couple

I am the guy who opened the thread "Harbeth Love". Unfortunately, wife didn't like them at all. She listened to ATC, nope. Spendor? Nope. I do trust her ears too but we need speakers that we both like. I remember her liking this Sonus Faber speakers (can't recall the model but I know newer Fabers). She also likes KEF LS50 which I find good but not outstanding. Any help for this married couple?:)
celo
I would highly recommend the new Aurum Cantus line. They are amazing in every way including the furniture grade finish.  For the price nothing I know of comes close. The icing, you get a 60 day in home trial from audiophiledirect.com 
Interesting thread.

Same thing happened here.  My wife wanted good sound from a speaker that was not hideous like my Bowers and Wilkins 802d3... So we ended up with walnut Sonus Faber Olympica 3 to match the furniture downstairs and I can tell you she enjoys that speaker.

We even had a designer come by to help with finishing up the house and not one objection was made with regards to the Sonus Fabers in the family room.
Go and YouTube those speakers made from paper plates.  Those are the ticket.  High WAF 2!!!!
I had a pr of Gallo A'diva TI 's in my living room .
Every women , from 8 to 80, thought they were cutest thing they ever saw .